8/25/14

All of the Brights!






Hi everyone! I know its been a long time since our lastpost,but its summer...How you've been lately?Well,today I wanted to share with you a carefree and relaxing outfit , with vivid bold colours! I love electric blue and fushcia,so I tried to compine them in a single outfit. I added a cute bracelet I found in Choies and I let my hair down. Hope you like it!


                                                                                     Love, Eva
                                                                       










                                top: Asos(similar here)  skirt: Tezenis(here)  purse: Asos(here)
                                        blacelet: Choies(here)on sale!  nail polish: Essie(here)

8 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! Follow each other on GFC and blogloving? Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Have a nice day <3 Rabea from Germany
    Liebe Grüße Rabea <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely flow in your garments...look fantastic and very romantic

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita


    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta el look!!!!!!la falda es preciosa!!!

    besitos :)

    http://cocoetmode.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete